(as of Dec 03,2019 19:39:28 UTC – Details)
- Packed with lightly rendered figures in varied poses, this journal will help bring your inspirations to life.
- There are also foot templates for shoes and heads for hats or make-up design, plus helpful industry terms and descriptions, size equivalent information, illustrations of basic garments, and more.
- Contents include: depictions of basic garments to get you started; representations of sample patterns, such as pinstripes and herringbone; size equivalents; measurement tips and record; and a fashion glossary.
- A5 size (14.8 cm x 21.0 cm, or 5-1/2 inches x 8 inches).
- 192 pages.
- Ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Elastic band keeps journal closed.
- Acid-free/archival paper preserves your work.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, business cards, etc.
- The perfect gift for fashion design students and every creative fashionista in your life!
From the Publisher
Essentials Fashion Sketchbook: A Designer’s Companion
A fashion sketchpad with hundreds of figure templates you can use to create your own designs!
Packed with figure templates, this Sketchbook will help bring your inspirations to life!
Create your own original designs!
Depictions of basic garments, styles, and patterns will give you ideas and help you get started. Consider your choices in fabrics, colors, and details. What will be your defining style? Develop it here!
Fashion Sketchbook comes with lots of helpful references.
Includes helpful fashion industry terms and descriptions; size equivalent information for clothing, shoes, and hats; and body measurement standards.
Plus hundreds of figure templates for your designs.
The Sketchbook is filled with fashion-proportional figure templates in varied poses. Use them to create your own original designs! Then use the space beneath each one for notes about your fashions.
You’ll even find details on taking your own measurements.
Write them down on page 9 and use them to design and create custom fashions just for you!
Perfect for the fashion designer in your life!
Get those ideas down on the page!
Start your design portfolio within the pages of this fabulous sketchbook! The lightly outlined fashion figure templates throughout will not show up when photocopied or scanned -but your designs will!
Includes templates for shoes, hats, make-up, and more.
There are also templates for feet so you can design shoes, as well as templates of heads so you can design hats, make-up, hair, and jewelry!
Design on the go!
This Fashion Sketchbook is sized right -5-1/2 inches wide by 8 inches tall -to fit in most bags and backpacks. Take it everywhere and sketch your ideas as they come to you!
About this Fashion Sketchbook:
Sketch pages are micro-perforated for easy removal.
Inside back cover pocket holds fabric swatches, business cards, notes, and more.
Ribbon bookmark keeps your place. Elastic band attached to back cover keeps journal closed.
Sleek, professional-looking format.
A5 notebook size (5-1/2 inches wide by 8 inches tall.
Acid-free/archival paper helps preserve your work.
There’s a place for your contact information inside the front cover.
Our Company History
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter -and later, his wife, Edna -sought to create fine books that sold at prices even a pauper could afford.
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy -and our customers’ expectations -of beauty, quality, and value.
Image: Peter Pauper Press headquarters, Mount Vernon, New York, circa 1948.